Sunday, June 20, 2010

Last summer semester paintings

I didn't get a chance to glaze these paintings and I'm just getting around to them now. It's hectic in class because one semester finishes and you're in the next with more paintings to create. I's hard to get back to the ones I'm not feeling finished with. It's also a way to kick start me into some new ones.

The first is approximately 2' X3" wood panel, oil. This is how it looked before glazing. In the background is my first self portrait during my first semester.






1 comment:

  1. It looks, great Elizabeth ... and i'd really love to see that self-portrait ... could you make a post for it and add a few comments? ... have you done any others? i'd really really like to see them and have your thoughts on self-portraiture

    ReplyDelete