Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year

I'm a little late with greetings for the new year. The last few weeks flew by without much festive fanfare, we didn't even put up our Christmas tree. I reconciled to taking one course and working on my own for financial reasons. I came home from visiting my daughter to find a letter and a modest award that covers tuition for a course. So here I am registered in both Advanced Digital Media and Advanced Open Studio and Thesis I. I am hoping to know what my practice will be if I am no longer going to school next semester. It's a little overwhelming while exciting at the same time. It helps immensely to be in touch with everyone and appreciate your sharing with me about all of your activities.

I have photos of my work from last semester and need to change the file format to post. It's on my to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment