Monday, March 5, 2012

Slowly getting back on track

Between my health and the house restoration it's been difficult to get a routine going without the escape to the school studio. Slowly I'm getting control over my life and am looking at projects that I've had to delay. None too soon since next month I see about my next surgery which I'm looking forward to in an apprehensive way because recovery is always the challenge.

Our Grad Show is April 13th so I'm looking at how and what I want to exhibit. I've had further thoughts about the light box installation and am developing it further. I can hardly wait to install with new elements.

The Surreyalists collective is also preparing for another show. I hope it is in May or June but I'll have to wait and see how that pans out.

I'm moving my studio from the kitchen to the laundry room where there is a lot more natural light and I'll have more seclusion because there's a door to close, haha.

I do get a chance to pop in on your blogs but haven't said much. Hopefully as the dust settles and I get a routine I'll say something more but know that you are all an inspiration to me as I struggle to get control over my life.

Hugs to you all from the Canada's west coast!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there elisabeth! i see you so busy, i too have to move my studio outside soon, the nice weather is coming and i'll have visitors needing the guest room. I see that i get a visitor on my blog from BC I sure hope its you . hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping in Melanie. I love how you've developed your site. I love falling down the Rabbit Hole.

    ReplyDelete